Forums are back in action! ×

So I started boxing.

Hello! I feel as if I should finally introduce myself since I have been creepin on this site for about a month now. My name is Gabby and I currently live in Boston for school. I am studying bookbinding and book conservation so I am sitting down most of the day. 

I found boxing about 2 and a half months ago and I'm seriously in love with it. It is a total body work out and my boxing gym offers fighter conditioning classes. I started going all the time, but I felt like I was missing something. I figured out it was my diet because it use to consist of a big ass bowl of cheerios (like a HUGE bowl) with 2% or whole milk. Tea with lots of sugar and milk 3 times a day. and lots of carbs (mac n cheese, tortalenni, italian food, ramen). I knew something needed to change. 

I started following the impossible blog and found out about the paleo diet. I basically changed everything over night; because for me, I either do it or not at all. I now eat loads of protein and veggies. fruits and nuts. I still have my occasional tea and bowl of cereal but not as often, just as a reward. I see total changes in my stomach, arms and legs. 

I have honestly been a good weight for my height my whole life but I wanted something more, something defining. 

So I'm so happy I found boxing and the paleo diet. 

I also love that I can eat when I'm hungry now. I use to feel guilty when I ate but now I just chow down. 

Thanks for the nerd postings! the Star Wars ones are the best!

Boxing is INTENSE! I go to a local MMA gym once or twice a month and it is always a loooong and exhausting work out...Plus, it's just bad ass! Good luck on your new lifestyle!

Lvl.2 Adventurer & Aspiring Warrior/Ranger! <3

STR-5

DEX-5

STA-5

CON-3

WIS-5

CHA-5

Archived