Forums are back in action! ×

Let's rock!

Hello everyone, I'm a geology exchange student in an american university who really likes to travel and discover new places. I really love what I'm doing and want to make it the future of my life.

Why am I here? I got here by chance and found this community so nice that I'd like to give it a try. I can't say I'm dissatisfied with my body, I actually like it. But I often feel the need to do more, to get in better shape. I think this is in part a natural instinct, I want to be healthy and my body to be strong. There's also a psychological thing involved and it's definitely complicated. I don't have the self-confidence that I want and I know that working both on my body and my mind will help me a lot.

I like running, swimming, ride my mountain bike in the country landscapes I come from. As a geologist, I'm a good walker (not a zombie from The Walking Dead!) and love hiking. I also do caving, exploring the underground world is just amazing!

What is my goal? Get stronger and in better shape, but progressively and without stress. Inside me, I know this will help me being more self-confident.

How do I plan to reach it? Doing various kinds of exercises and keeping them as much regular as possible and challenging myself in a stress-free and pleasant way.

Why a human character? I think there is a character that defines me better somewhere. But many times I find hard to distinguish myself, to find who I really am. So I'll start as a human, hoping to find a better definition of myself soon, something that satisfies me.

Why ranger? Simply because it's pretty much what I want to be.

You are a great community, I got here by chance and I think I found a great opportunity to challenge myself. Thanks!

Level 1 human - ranger

STR: 1 | DEX: 2 | STA: 4 | CON: 3 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 2

Challenge beginning...

Welcome to the rebellion. You put a lot into your first post other's have to think about for a while, like motivation and plans.  What are some of your specific goals for "various kinds of excersizes?"  Hammering down some specifics could help you stay consistent=.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Thanks! I explained a bit more on my personal challenge post in the Ranger section. For example, one of my goals is increasing my resistance when running, by simply training regularly during the week instead of randomly. I like the zombie apocalypse guide, I think I will give it a try soon. Another one is to go the gym regularly and try to follow a predetermined schedule based on my needs, although it's not always easy to find a free machine or the right weights.

In these first days I noticed how important is determination, I often need a challenge to stay constant.

Level 1 human - ranger

STR: 1 | DEX: 2 | STA: 4 | CON: 3 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 2

Challenge beginning...

Archived