Forums are back in action! ×

Lets get back on track.

Hi everyone,

My name is Kieran and im a 22 year old metal fabrictor/welder from the U.K. Ive just got the rebal fitness guide and have been reading it today in preperation for starting tomorrow.

A little bit about my history.

18/6/2011 I weighed in at 17 stone (107.9 kg) 5ft7 and a 42 inch waist and was heading down a really bad road and didn't even realise it until id started buying xxl tshirts which is when it hit me i needed to sort myself out.

The strange thing was at the time i assumed my diet was fairly healthy. I was eating wholegrains most of the time pasta, oats etc etc so i thought to myself im going to write down everything i eat in a week and i was shocked when i say how much i was eating.

This would be a typical day:

Breakfeast 6.30 am

Oats/museli/all bran with milk

10a.m (tea break)

Tuna and mayo bagette

12.30 lunch

Chiken wrap and some crisps (chips)

3pm

2 slices of wholegrain toast with peanut butter

5pm

Could have been anything from lots of pasta to breaded chicken and chips (fries) and baked beans

Before bed

Bowl of cereal or more wholegrain toast

When i realiesd this was how much i was actully eating on a daily basis with little to no exercise (except work) i was shocked. So i decided to get online and did a whole lot of research on diet and nutrition and also started walking to work everyday (30 mins eachway) and i stumbled across marksdaily apple bought the book and agreed with all of it and began to implement it. I saw great results and got down to my current wieght of 14st 9 pounds (94ish kg) but for the last 6 months ive been off track and unmotivated, i havent gained much weight, a pound or two at most but i dont want to start going back into bad habits so again got back doing research and found Nerd fitness via marks daily apple and im really looking forward to getting back on track. My goal weight is around 180 pounds and to be able to fit into 34" jeans and medium tshirt and have the strengh to hold back advancing persians in the shield wall....if ever the need arises.

Thanks for reading,

Kieran

Avengerkieran

Chunk?

No! It's captian Chunk

Archived