Forums are back in action! ×

New here

Ive been reading a lot of articles on nerd fitness particularly the ones on Paleo and strength training so I've decided to join the forum :) Really keen on burning my love handles and putting on some muscle. Im about 3 days into Paleo and Strength training so hopefully in a couple weeks ill be able to update everyone :)

Paleo. Strength training. SL 5x5.

Serious Gamer. Poker Addict. Beer Lover.

battle log

Seed's Mirin' Brah 6 week Challenge.

Awesome, and welcome to the Rebellion! Paleo will take you far! Keep at it and you will see results I promise. 2 weeks in and I lost 10 pounds of fat! Check out the Bar Brothers, which you will find a link to in my signature! Start a Daily Battle Log to keep you in check, and if you are interested, make your character and join a class guild and join in on the challenges!

I would love to join challenges with the Warriors as my goals are to put on muscle.

Do i just list goals i have then achieve them or do i have to follow there goals?

This is all a little overwhelming but also exciting. Need to get my level up ;)

battle log

You're cool just for owning a V mask. Love that movie.

Paleo is the way to go - and so is lifting really heavy. Are you doing any strength training right now?

Level 3 - Half-Elf Warrior, STR - 5 | DEX - 1 | STA - 6 | CON - 5.5 | WIS - 3.5 | CHA - 5

I know where I'm going, and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want. ~  Ali

Previous Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

You're cool just for owning a V mask. Love that movie.

Paleo is the way to go - and so is lifting really heavy. Are you doing any strength training right now?

Haha thanks i want to remain anonymous so i figured a mask would suffice.

I do deadlifts, font squats, back squats, inverted rows, hanging knee raises, benchpress, pull ups, and some other bodyweight exercises along with weighted ones.

Somedays if have the time and energy i do some biceps curls and some other small isolation exercises to end my day.

battle log

Archived