Forums are back in action! ×

How do you make your living?

What an awesome topic! I'm so impressed with you guys! As for myself, I teach statistics and math at the community college level. I have a BA in psychology and a BS in math and I love teaching, but it's time for a change. So this fall, I'm applying to masters of public health programs with a concentration on community health education.

I'm trained and certified Auditor... and yes... I probably certified companies you invest in.... but I took a break and now I'm developing training material for a new system...

And Now I really want a cool job.... But I do have cool perks.....

You train to look good. I train to kick your ...

If you still look pretty afterwords, you didn't do it right.

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up. Babe Ruth

I have a degree in biomedical engineering (which means designs all types of implants like hips, knees, stents....)

But I'm currently working as a validation engineer in the pharmaceutical industry. That means I write documents all day that no one will ever read again, but if by the slight chance they do, it will be the FDA and what I did better be right. I pretty much hate life 8 hours a day - but it pays the bills :)

I'm currently a stay at home mom to a 2yr old boy, looking for a job in the fitness sector. I have a certificate in Fitness Technology from community college and I'm sitting the ACSM Certified Personal Trainer exam this month, but my dream is to go to Bikram teacher training and buy a franchise someday so I can have a business I love and time to home-school my son.

I am currently a full time student with a part time job messing with batteries and light bulbs (even though my boss worked me about 40 hours a week up until this week when classes started back). I had to make him cut back because this semester I was told to expect my two labs that take 20 hours outside of class each. I am studying geographical information science with a side of random geography and cultural courses. I basically make maps, mess with satellite photos, and play with GPS units. Its a kind of awesome degree, if you ask me.

Allons-y!

DWH

If you can't fix it with squats or fish oil you're probably going to die.

blog || twitter