Forums are back in action! ×

4 months 90% paleo, 46lbs of FAT toast.

djm0

Thanks guys!

I think after when I head out on my Vacation to Mexico this year I'll be adding SOME grains back into my life. Brown rice, natural wheat bread and natural oatmeal but in extreme moderation, nothing like I used too eat. Its getting more and more difficult to lift heavy as I loose body fat as my body is running out of that flubber to burn off. I eat a ton of fruit, chicken and veggies but only when I'm hungry which is about 8 times a day :)

StrongLifts goes on the theory of adding carbs to your post workout meal.... 

http://stronglifts.com/stronglifts-diet-muscle-gains-strength-building-fat-loss/

not that you have to go away from the paleo plan, but you could modify it slightly on workout days.

weights

on workout days I usually have brown rice, or quinoa, or some oatmeal before I do weights.

Never let your fear decide your fate.

StrongLifts goes on the theory of adding carbs to your post workout meal.... 

http://stronglifts.com/stronglifts-diet-muscle-gains-strength-building-fat-loss/

not that you have to go away from the paleo plan, but you could modify it slightly on workout days.

weights

on workout days I usually have brown rice, or quinoa, or some oatmeal before I do weights.

You can add sweet potato to get carbs and stay paleo. This way you stay away from the crap like pasta and rice

- Bloop Bloop -

Wow man, thats an inspiration for me.  I'm about at your starting weight right now too, and would love to get to your current spot.  Lots of hard work! great job

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply.  Willing is not enough, we must do."

--Bruce Lee

Archived