Forums are back in action! ×

Finally Going to Start

I'm inspired, to be someone who I want to be, not someone new, just someone better.

Strong, confident, and ready to take on the world and do things I want to do.

To be honest, I've stopped caring. I've forced myself to ignore and just keep going when something hard or something I don't like happens. And usually it's because if I cared too much, it just makes me more stressed and go down the wrong path. But I really need to start realizing that letting myself be lazy and not care that I'm gaining weight is making me go down the wrong path. I need to care again!!!!!

Career Wise: I need to graduate and be confident in myself to actually get a job in my field. Hoping my little image boost and getting healthier will help me be more confident in who I am.

Relationship Wise: I'm fine, my Fiance is supportive and encouraging and loves working out himself. I really want to look hot in my wedding dress though.

Personal Wise: I just need to be more confident in who I am, and I think changing myself a little bit would help. My drastic new haircut gave me a confident boost, and I think that's why I'm really starting to get into this. Because I know something small, but effective can definitely make me feel better in myself.

Main Goals:

Lose 30lbs of Body Fat

Gain 30lbs of Muscle

Aka: be hot in my wedding dress ... and naked I suppose =]

Welcome aboard!

I'm new too and this seems really supportive.  

Are you doing any strength training programs?  I've just started the New Rules of Lifting for women.  I'm pretty pumped.  

“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.â€- Mahatma Gandhi

Archived