Forums are back in action! ×

New to these Woods...

Wow, i have never before seen an introduction forum where everyone has been so in depth with introducting themselves guess i got some work cut out to do here.

Just found this forum through a random link on facebook a couple days ago and this site is amazing at explaining things being a gaming nerd myself i understand so much better what is being explained here then on most fitness sites.

Abit about myself...I have been doing Tae kwon do for 6 months now and just today i found an old photo from a yr ago i took while on holiday and me and my family were just in shock at how much i used to weigh back then compared to where i have reached so far. I have decided to change things up recently and have now signed up to a Boxing gym as i was getting a little bored of Tae kwon do and slack missed out on a full week and realized i didn't feel like i was having fun anymore so knew i had to change it up to keep the work going so i can continue to get in better shape.

Im a big RPG fan mainly PC releases such as Baldurs Gate and Never winter Nights. I am always playing the warrior/berserk/barbarian classes and have had enough of only getting to be the strong/confident guy in game and decided last yr it was time i got in to shape and became the warrior/berserk/barbarian that can be admired.

Im sure i still have a long way to go but i have already made some really good steps that have been noted in articles on this site like the big fact of don't eat junk food as i used to eat it multiple times a day nearly every day and now i only really touch it once or twice a week working on completing stopping eating it. Looked into the Paleo guide and thought that would be a good change seems rather easy and i usually eat mainly chicken and veggies or steak and veggies when i cook(mainly cause im a pretty horrible cook i guess in RPG terms in somewhere at like 5-10 out of 100 cooking)

I noticed alot of people have been talking about challenges what are they and where can i find them as i would love to join in more with this community?

Archived