Forums are back in action! ×

Cosplaying nerd who loves to workout at home

Hey everyone!  I've found out about this forum through myfitnesspal.com (love tracking my nutrition there).

A little introduction of myself :)

I've been a cosplaying nerd, who spent most of my life playing video games and feeding off of potato chips and soda.  I loved lifting weights but along with being a stubborn idiot, I did everything wrong and ate the worst way possible (fast food and lots of junk food).  The problem was that I was very scrawny and I assumed I had to eat everything to get big.  I just need to eat a lot of calories right?

The weight caught up to me quick and just shocked me how I looked in the mirror.  I've had constant aches and lots of consistent heartaches due to all the terrible stuff I've been eating.

I can't cosplay my favorite characters looking like this...  

So finally, I sat down, tossed out my stubborn side out the window, and read up on everything.  I started P90X correctly (I've done it wrong prior to) and made one of those night and day differences.  Now I eat right, I workout right, and I like to give out the advice that took me years to learn.  If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask :)

2012_goal_zps49cde9bc.jpg

when you say you did p90x correctly what do you mean by this ? like follow a paleo diet or just you didn't follow the workouts properly the first time ?

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives." – Eddard Stark

Archived