Forums are back in action! ×

Patience, Youngling

Greetings, fellow rebels. At least, you are fellow rebels of mine now. For most of my life, I have either been a stick or a rock, and I decided recently that I was no longer going to stand by that. So, I have kicked myself in the rear and started exercising, even if it's only a tertiary part of my day. But, recently I've been able to win a spot on my school's Track & Field team for long distance, and I hope to get into Cross Country after Summer. Also, I feel it's necessary to note I am only 13 years old, however I feel that's of little importance, at least from what I've seen here so far. Here are some statistics for y'all to see.

13 | 139 lbs. | 5'9" | Straight A Student (I Just Had To Say It, Sorry)

I have quite a few goals in life, all of which I'm working on at the moment, but the main physical goal I have is to run a Marathon, or, even, an Ultra Marathon, before I graduate. If I do it, which I will, I can't even imagine how much healthier and fitter I'll be, which is my main reason for it, even though bragging rights are, obviously, a part of it too.

However, among other things, I also plan to do certain things with my life. Such as: Travel to my countries of heritage, Ireland & Hungary; visit the capital of every US State; take a road trip from New York to Los Angeles; marry somebody I'm certain is for me; have a family; serve my country for at least ten years; and, finally, be somebody I can be proud of.

So, just a little bit of background info before I close this out. For my entire life, I've lived in East Texas, so excuse me if I ever use words none of y'all can understand. The last four years have been important to me. In 4th Grade, not only did I decide to put academics higher in my priorities, which led me to being top of my class, but I met my best friend. The two years I knew him were amazing, and probably made me who I am now. Then, in the summer before 6th Grade, he moved to Tennessee, and I haven't heard from him since. Last year, in 6th Grade, I realized my leadership potential and started exercising character and integrity in every day life. Lastly, this year, I thought I had met somebody I could finally be comfortable with, until she admitted straight to my face that she had lied to nearly every one, therefore breaking my highest held value that I expect in all of my friends. We finished our friendship up, and then dismissed each other. So, there is my story of change up to now.

Lastly, just to shed some light on the rest of my, here is some trivia:

• Star Wars Fanatic
  • PlanetSide 2 Fan (Go Vanu!)
  • Loves Science
  • Wants To Join The US Air Force Through The Air Force Academy

• Half-Orc Adventurer (Level 1)
  • Battle Log
  • (STR) - 2
  • (DEX) - 2
  • (STA) - 4
  • (CON) - 1
  • (WIS) - 5