Forums are back in action! ×

Hey Hey Hey!

Howdy! I am a southern girl, married to an Australian stuck in beautiful Colorado LOL. We have a soon to be 1 year old little girl who keeps me on the go. I used to love the gym and all things health and fitness, but somewhere in this journey of life, I lost my focus and my confidence and desire. I think it's finally comin' back y'all but I know I have a long road ahead.

I did not grow up eating fruits and veggies and all things good for you. I was a latchkey kid, living on soup, cereal and frozen foods. My husband and I are trying to get on track and get to eating healthier and cleaner for ourselves and as an example for our daughter. I look forward to sharing my journey with y'all.

I am a wedding photographer and a full time mom. I tend to be active in several things at once but then forget to take care of myself. I am trying to change that. I love to travel and dance...loooooove to dance!!

I am hoping that starting a fitness journal in here and being active in the community will help me stay focused and on track...it did before, several years ago when I was super fit! We are traveling out of the country in a few days and will be gone for a few weeks, but I am really itchin' to get started so I think this will be good for me to focus on while we are on "vacation"!

~Be in Love with your Live

~Live your Dash. Live Inspired

You must decide the person you are. I am not a failure, I do not give up!

Welcome to the rebellion! Starting a journal and being active in this community can really help! From keep you accountable to giving you that extra push you need to workout. Best of luck to you and your family on getting more healthy! 

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Autumn, I'm a photographer too! You really feel how out of shape you are at the end of a wedding don't you? When I get home from one I collapse on the couch.  :nevreness:

Good luck on your journey to fitness. My husband and I went on vacation to Ireland last year and I lost 10lbs while there. We walked so much! That's actually what kicked off my recent decision to get fit again. I realize if the weight will come off like that through just walking, imagine what I could do if I change my eating too. 

Kessihl - Level 2 Half Elf / Human1 (STR)  2 (DEX)  2 (STA)  3 (CON)  6 (WIS) 3 (CHA)  Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. 

Nice!! I am looking forward to lots of walking! We also just moved and our new place has trails right out the back door...so no excuses for me! I do feel exhausted after a wedding ha and more like "the fat photographer girl-ooooh hey, you pregnant?!?!" UGH will not be me this wedding season!

~Be in Love with your Live

~Live your Dash. Live Inspired

You must decide the person you are. I am not a failure, I do not give up!

Archived