Forums are back in action! ×

Excited about this

Hello everyone,

My name is Sam and I am 21 years old. I live in Ottawa, Ontario and am really excited about joining Nerd Fitness. I am in it for the motivation and the friends. I have never been very overweight but I am a weakling. I have like zip upper body strength. But  I am hoping to change that, nay, need to change that because...

I am currently training for the Spartan Sprint Race in June. If you don't know what the Spartan Races are, totally check them out. I am so excited but worried as well. I am hoping you all will help keep me accountable and on track with my insanity. 

I am thankful that you are all so accepting because I don't have a huge support group where I am and don't really have a clue about how I am going to Level up. 

I hope to be talking to you all at some time soon!

Sam

Welcome Sam. The Spartan Sprint Race sounds really cool, I might try and do one myself later in the year after checking them out. 

There are tons of people who can offer encouragement or advice if you need it. My suggestion is to start a Battle Log, helps keep you accountable and gives you a place where you can review what you've been doing. 

But other then that, welcome to the community.  :nevreness:

Level 5 Orc Citizen Soldier

STR 7.5|DEX 9.5|STA 11|CON 12|WIS 20.5|CHA 8.5

Old Challenges 15/4 3/6 7/25

"Do it now."

Archived