Forums are back in action! ×

New to nf from the atlanta area

I found this site through a friend on fb and im so glad that I found it. Im a bit nerdy, ocasional magic, or wow playing.Mostly I enjoy playstation or wii. I also did derby a few years ago and for about a year after that I was involved in dagorhir (larping but no magic). Currently I groom dogs, work out at the gym, and enjoy things like aerial, acro yoga, trail running, rock climbing, yoga, and any other fun physical activitiy.

Because I do so much I think I am going to get board in the adventurer group and I am thinking of switching to an assian, But Im going to hang here for a week or two and see whats it like.

I try to eat as much home made food as possible, Staying away from procesed foods filled with unknown chemicles. I try to stay away from a lot of meat in my diet, at the same time I try to eat a high protein low carb diet. Paleo (though my ultimate goal) is a bit to extream, I enjoy the occational english muffin and I eat greek yogurt every day to keep a happy belly.

I am big on things like Diatonatious Earth, good for you vitamins, and natural antibiotics like  oil of oregano.
I am slowly getting away from comertial based products like tooth paste, shampoo, body soap, lotions, ect, and use home made products. Soap making, though tricky, is a lot of fun.

I have two dogs and a great boyfriend who does work out and though i have budies to go do aerial and hicking with I dont have the biggest support group to keep me going on days that I just dont want to get out of bed at 6;30am and get in to they gym,.

I am excited for the 6 week challenges and the weekly chalenges seem awesoem.

I still need to figure out how some of this work but im excited to be active on nf.

I am a leaf on the wind, Watch how I soar

Level 0 Pixie Assassin

STR 0 || DEX 0 || STA 0 || CON 0 || WIS 0 || CHA 0 

Challenge: 1,2

For an all purpose cleaner mix about 1/2 cup vinegar and 1/4 cup baking soda into half a gallons worth of water. I would suggest scaling it down if you let it sit for a few days it losses its potency.

To clean the kitchen floor mix 1 cup vinegar, a few drops of baby oil, and a gallon of warm water together.

Both of them work well as deodorizers, baking soda sprinkle on fabric or carpet and let sit for a few hours before vacuuming up. Vinegar can be mixed with a little bit of lemon juice and left out in a small dish. And if you need to get rid of odors while cooking take about a cup's worth of water, add a tablespoon of vinegar and let it simmer next to what you are cooking.

A note on the vinegar is that your house will smell like it for a bit after you clean with any of these so plan accordingly. Plus side is when the vinegar smell goes so does every other smell. First time I used these I could smell an open bottle of bbq sauce from across the room.

I have a few more kicking around I just need to find them. 

Level 5 Orc Citizen Soldier

STR 7.5|DEX 9.5|STA 11|CON 12|WIS 20.5|CHA 8.5

Old Challenges 15/4 3/6 7/25

"Do it now."

Archived