Forums are back in action! ×

swissness nerd

Hi, I'm bonita – or Olivia in real life – 31 years old and living in the middle of Switzerland. Besides my work as an architect I go climbing 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday). I'm not into video games that much but I love to read.

I joined NF about half a year ago but never really got into it. Read a bit about paleo and tried to change my diet in this direction. Lost some weight but there is still some belly fat left I finally want to get rid of. So I decided to start weight lifting and as there was a special offer at our local gym I made a membership. So Tuesday and Thursday will be my weight lifting days. Hope that works with no rest days inbetween but climbing will be just sort of fun at the moment.

Hope to start a daily battle log soon and maybe start my own little challenge as I missed the current one. See you there!

"never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. the time will pass anyway." - earl nightingale

halfling - adventurer

STR - 2 | DEX - 3 | STA - 3 | CON - 3 | WIS - 2 | CHA - 2

challenge – no.1 no.2

Thanks for the Welcome! I live near a town called Zug, it's between Zurich and Lucerne. Geneva is in the french part of Switzerland and it's about a 4 hours ride away from where I live. Never been to Chillon Castle myself, may have to check that out.

"never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. the time will pass anyway." - earl nightingale

halfling - adventurer

STR - 2 | DEX - 3 | STA - 3 | CON - 3 | WIS - 2 | CHA - 2

challenge – no.1 no.2

Archived