Forums are back in action! ×

Howdy fellow NF Rebels!!!

Greetings and salutations!

I'm a BIOS engineer that gained lots of weight after shifting from doing CSI & computer forensics work for a local Police Dept. My goal is to drop all that weight from sitting on my backside in front of the computer all day playing code monkey. While the code monkey part stimulates my mind, it does absolutely nothing for my body. I need more balance.

The code monkey that makes your computer turn on,

BiosDude

No matter where you go, there you are!

Awesome question!

I've started down the Paleo diet path. It just makes freaking sense! This weekend, I'm cleaning out the garage to make room for my super, not so secret, NF lair. Started taking the stairs to the office on the 3rd floor. Going for walks. Reading up on the body weight strength training stuff. I'm thinking about hooking a treadmill to a generator to power the TV. If you wanna watch TV, then you gotta power it up. I'm sure my path will have many false roads that go nowhere, but I will enjoy the scenery as I find my path.  :joyous:

No matter where you go, there you are!

Sounds like you're making a good start.  Were in week five of our current six week challenge.  I recommend checking out the challenge boards and getting ready for the next challenge that will be starting soon.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Archived