Forums are back in action! ×

Before and After pics .... I didn't realize I was that bad

Mony

Wow, I just stumbled across an old photo from January 2009 and I can finally actually see my progress over the long haul. There aren't a lot of picture of me from that time period because I would shy away from cameras and feel embarassed to be in photos.

Even though it still horrifies me, I'm posting this unflattering 'before' picture here, to hold myself accountable and to publicly shame inspire me to stay on track. This is also a good reminder to me that even though I don't see dramatic changes as fast as other people, I am clearly making a difference, and I just need to give myself a break and stop expecting it to happen over night.

post-9308-0-24838500-1364578459_thumb.jppost-9308-0-73166700-1364578468_thumb.jp

Thank you NF'ers for all the inspiration you give me every day!

Mo, level 1 Amazon warriorSTR 3|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 2|WIS 2|CHA 3

That is quite a change!  You look great!  You are obviously making great progress.  I'm trying to take pictures myself, and I hope to be able to have such a great "before" and "after" photos in the future.

Seeing things like this is quite inspiring for folks like me who are just beginning the journey.

Keep up the great work!

Human Ranger, Level 1Str: 2, Dex: 4, Sta: 2

Con: 2, Wis: 2; Cha: 3

Archived