Forums are back in action! ×

Rollercoaster

I found out about this website from a creativelive video I was watching.  Steve Kamb came on to talk and it was like the only thing during the video about nutrition and fitness that was able to actually sink in. 

Now I've been down the road of getting healthy before.  I spent two years losing 120 pounds so I could join the Army.  Two years after my honorable discharge and I'm 50 pounds heavier wondering why I would let that happen to myself.  Its like this whole rollercoaster syndrome people talk about with weightloss, except mine is a HUGE, slow rollercoaster. 

I started 30-day challenge on Fitocracy.com called the Spark Challenge (15 minute workout every day) just to get back into a habit of working out every day and I plan on doing the 6-week challenge here when the new one starts on the 15th.

Baby steps, right?

South Dakota Army National Guard. I got my honorable discharge 6 months after my training ended because I couldn't pass the two-mile run in the Army Physical Fitness Test, so I didn't necessarily "serve" in the sense of being deployed and doing the whole "fighting for my country" goodness that I was looking forward to. 

Archived