Forums are back in action! ×

Top of the morning, my fellow rebels.

I used to be on this site under another username but for some obscure reason (LAZINESS) I stopped being committed and climbed onto the party bus again. As a result I undid all my work of becoming an upstanding member of society and of course my body suffered for it.

This time is different, though. I have a goal. I want to look good... naked. I have my first overseas trip coming up in September, to the United States of 'Murica and my plan is simple - get sexy as hell and marry Mila Kunis. The less serious reason why this time is different is because I have found a long lost passion of mine, that passion is swimming.  As a kid I used to be an incredibly focused and dedicated swimmer, but as time passed on and I found the vices that make life so delicious, this passion dwindled.

I've found myself a coach and will be swimming regularly hopefully until I'm 80, or until I die in a freak yachting accident. But alas, enough of my jibber jabber. Here are my clear and concise goals:

1 - Swim 3 times a week.

2 - Weight train 3 times a week, focusing on getting my form DOWN.

3 - Increase my protein intake and decrease my carb intake, try and eat only whole foods.

I know these goals seem a bit loose-butthole but I'll make them work. After all... I have a goal!

Archived