Forums are back in action! ×

Put on your riddle hats! Arctic Fire 2013

Attention Nerds and Geeks!

Do I have a treat for you :) During May 28-31 I will be participating in a gathering of blade smiths in Alaska for the creation of an artifact. The making of the artifact will be broadcast live during the event and the artifact will hold clues as to what it is, as well as where it will be hidden. Once the artifact is made, there will be DVD's for sale that will include high resolution images of the completed artifact for you to examine, and should you solve the two part riddle you will win free air fare to go retrieve the artifact, as well as getting to keep it. 

This will be a great event with fantastic footage of 7 amazing artist creating a true one of a kind piece of art. Watching the live broadcast will be free so even if the idea of solving a riddle and winning the air fare and artifact isn't appealing, you can still watch it being made at your leisure. 

It is hard to hold back the enthusiasm to share more information, so I will leave it at that for now and hope you can tune in and watch me swing a hammer and have some fun! :) I'll post updates as more information is developed, in the mean time here is the link to the webpage: http://arcticfire2013.com

Michael Blacksmith

Race - Elf                                                STR - 3                    DEX - 2

Class - Ranger                                        STA - 3                    CON - 2

Level - 0                                                  WIS - 3                    CHA - 2

The new website is now up with updated information! I can't give any more information out but this is really gearing up to be quite the event. There is so much to look forward to, and this will be my first event since I've started taking better care of myself so it will make for some interesting evenings :)

Race - Elf                                                STR - 3                    DEX - 2

Class - Ranger                                        STA - 3                    CON - 2

Level - 0                                                  WIS - 3                    CHA - 2

Archived