Forums are back in action! ×

First 30 days Paleo finished

Polargirl

I challenged myself to go strict Paleo for 30 days. Within a week I knew this was a lifestyle change fir me and not a temporary 'diet'.

Checked my weight this morning and I lost 15 lbs in those 30 days! I'm beyond motivated and excited.

Workouts were moderate. 3 day cycle. 1 day beginner body weight workout. 2nd interval cardio for 30 mins. 3rd day was unstructured. I also walk 1.5 hours every day. Unexpectedly good results.

Wanted to share be a use I'm excited and want to give encouragement to others thinking about trying it. Cannot thank this forum enough. Best resource ever.

Congrats!  I wish I could go 100% Paleo for that long.  And I second the forum/resource, amazing place.

Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure than to rank with those

poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

Awesome! Im about a month into mostly-paleo so I won't have the same results as you, but that's a great accomplishment!

Other than the weight loss, how do you feel compared to a month ago?

USS & NBAC Masters swim coach

Current: lifter, runner

Former: triathlete, cyclocross racer, NCAA swimmer

Current games: Borderlands 2, Runescape, Star Ocean, Dragon's Dogma

The difference in how I feel is why this is a permanent change. Sleeping so much better, wake up ready to tackle the day, energetic and productive. Even my moods are really upbeat and positive. I hate lounging around doing nothing nothing. I want to move. Huge changes from where I was.

Archived