Forums are back in action! ×

Hobbit Ranger

I'm a 27 year old female Hobbit. I'm short, round, and I love staying in my little Hobbit hole. I love movies and TV, eating, reading, writing and staying still. I hate doing cardio, I hate going outside, I am an extremely poor swimmer and I am not very flexible. I've been struggling with digestive problems for a long time. I've already given up dairy, so giving up bread, rice & pasta is the next step. I don't like eating vegetables. Given the choice, I would eat meat & bread for every meal for the rest of my life. But I don't want to be a fat hobbit anymore, I want to be a skinny hobbit. (I'd like to be an Elf, but I'm pretty sure that I can't get any taller at this stage of the game.)

I've made progress in the past with weight training. I just need to develop a routine and stick to it. I take martial arts in the evenings, so if I want to do any strength training, I have to do it in the morning before work. Therein lies my problem, as I hate getting out of bed, regardless of the time. (I'm currently on holidays from work, so today, I got up at 2pm. For realz.)

People keep telling me different things I should do. My boyfriend did a fitness show, so he keeps telling me to do lots of cardio, eat rice, vegetables and bland chicken, and drink more water. But I hate cardio and have little to no motivation to do it and my stomach hates rice. So, I'm hoping that going Paleo is the answer, as I need to break my actual, very real sugar addiction. So... here I go.

I'm going on an adventure!

Archived