Forums are back in action! ×

Good to join you.

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I've been reading the forums and the articles here for a few weeks and it seems a very friendly and helpful place. I'm pleased to be able to join you.

I'm a newbie to the Paleo way, only been on this road for about 6 weeks but am about 16lbs less than when I started. I still weigh in at 18st but am finally pleased to find a way forward.

I haven't always been overweight, until the age of 23 I boxed at Light Middle (11st) and then went into weight training ending up at 17st and solid. Then life took over from my plans.

I now have a pituitary problem which hasn't helped the weight and have ankylosing spondylitis which actually is a pain in the neck (scuse the pun).

Workwise I've been a paramedic for more years then I can mention and alongside that I've worked out of hours as a nightclub doorman.

I'm currently doing bodyweight exercises and enjoying being back in training for the first real time in a few years after losing my long term training partner and not wanting to train on my own.

Archived