Forums are back in action! ×

Hi All,

Just found this site so thought i would say hi.

From other posts i would say im an elf (6'4" and 160lb) and would like to be something cool,

I enjoy lifting big heavy weights, combat orientated cardio ( think ufc) and some gymnastics/ parkour

Would like to be Ezio, able to do what is right at any time, and have the physical resources to back it up.

Bad Bits: cigs and drink (waaaay to much booze!)

Good bits: have gym setup at home (weights, bench, pull up bar, heavy bag etc), started a recent challenge with some workmates so high on motivation at moment.

The challenge is for 3 mnths and covers a range of goals both strength, size and endurance, the whole shebang!

Thats it for now, will post more about myself soon, any comments greatly appreciated.

The only antidote,

is blood, sweat and hope

and a blueprint to save us from what we have become.

'we work in the dark to serve the light'

Hey SpongeBob, I'm new to this site too but want to be supportive! I'm from the other end of the spectrum, closer to uruk-hai without the mad skills, strength and endurance.

Well basically I'm just a six-footer who's overweight and under-fit.

Keep us (me) updated as it's great to hear success stories.

Good luck!

Hey, welcome! Thats a great home gym, you can definitely do a lot of things with that! Applause for the challenge with your friends! What a great way to stay motivated! What is it, exactly?

"Let another say. 'Perhaps the worst will not happen.' You yourself must say. 'Well, what if it does happen? Let us see who wins!' ".

- Seneca, 63 AD

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength." - Henry Rollins

Thanks for the welcome everyone and thanks for the support Heresy!!

I will post some more info here, but probably use it as an intro for a log, so forgiveness if its too much info.

My gym setup has pull up bar x 2 (1 for pull ups, 1 at waist hight for flags etc)

bench

push up stands

4ft heavy bag

mma gloves

about 150kg weight plates

skipping rope

gym ball

suspension trainer (homemade)

The challenge i am on is between myself and 3 work colleagues.

1 is 17 and typically skinny so wants to bulk but loves cardio, another is 20 and loves the bodybuilding side, a 3rd is 39 and just wants to be a bit bigger so we made a challenege to suit and push us all.

Category 1: size...

arm, thigh, chest, shoulder

Category 2: lift

max tested on bench press, shoulder press, deadlift, squat and one arm row

Category 3: Randoms

max press ups, mad pull ups, distance row in 5min, distance bike in 5min, max squat at 50%1rm in 3 mins, finally punch on machine at local arcade (lol)

So thats 15 categories, and 15 pointds up for grabs, best change = 1 point so all based on increases not totals, person with most points at end june1st wins arbritrary money from each other contestants.

Will start a log soon and give my workout plan for this and my future goals (ezio meets leonidas meets boyka from undisputed lol)

Sponge

The only antidote,

is blood, sweat and hope

and a blueprint to save us from what we have become.

'we work in the dark to serve the light'