Forums are back in action! ×

No turning back now...

Hello all! Closet nerd here. I've been at the same level for years now and I'm ready to go hard.

Little bit of background:

2001-freshman year of college, first broke 100 lbs

2006-got married, honeymoon in Ireland, ate fresh real food while we were there. It was great. We came home and started getting sick when we went out to eat. We started eating more real food, but after a while slipped into old habits and crap food. 

2008- finally got pregnant, weighing in at 125

2009- down to below 100 after nursing for a year and not taking care of myself well

2011- pregnant again, weighing in at 107

2013- weigh less than I did in high school after nursing again  -I hate the way I look and feel and I am done being a shrimp.

My husband, TheJackyl weighed in at his highest ever in November. Since then we have slowly been improving, but it's time to step it up.

We plan on eating mostly fruits and veggies, whole grains, beans, and lean meats, while cutting out most processed and sugary foods.

I'm also going to track my food and try to up my calories and start a bodyweight plan tomorrow.

I guess that's about it for now. Let the fun begin!

Fairy-Nymph, left the world of Natural Powers to join the knighthood of the King

Pre-Adventurer

(STR) -1    (DEX) -2    (STA) -3 (CON) -4 (WIS) -3 (CHA) -3

Contents of bag: one fire flower

Thanks Terror! Short term...I'm not really sure. I think eventually I'd like to get back up to around 125 lbs with about 18% body fat. We'll see what that looks like at that point. I've never considered myself athletic. I pretty much don't enjoy any team sports, although my husband says I might if I take the time to really learn how to do them well, which I haven't. I do like snowboarding, hiking, and canoeing, but having two little ones and not much extra money, those are kind of out of the picture for now. I do plan on joining the next challenge, but I'm not sure what my goals are going to be for it. I've never really challenged myself in any way physically other than when I had to in gym class back in the day (yuck!). I'm gonna look around here for some ideas. The articles and people have been very welcoming and helpful so far.

Fairy-Nymph, left the world of Natural Powers to join the knighthood of the King

Pre-Adventurer

(STR) -1    (DEX) -2    (STA) -3 (CON) -4 (WIS) -3 (CHA) -3

Contents of bag: one fire flower

Hmmm, well definitely look around here for some inspiration about what you wanna be. We do have some pretty awesome people around here.

For the hiking are there any trails locally that you can go on for cheap (as in gas for car)? Canoeing and snow boarding are a little harder I think, also I've never done either so don't have any real tips.

Level 5 Orc Citizen Soldier

STR 7.5|DEX 9.5|STA 11|CON 12|WIS 20.5|CHA 8.5

Old Challenges 15/4 3/6 7/25

"Do it now."

Archived