Forums are back in action! ×

I have been following Nerd Fitness for a few months now and have really enjoyed what I have been reading.  I am a personal trainer at a gym (went to school for 4 years for a BS in Exercise Science Fitness and an ACSM Health and Fitness Perfessional Certificate ((no phoney here)) and try to encourage my clients to eat clean and lift heavy. Especially the women! I just completed my first half marathon and want to run another in September and a marathon next year.  I do a lot of deadlifting to help my running power, if you guys have other suggestions or speed work out recommendations for me to decrease my mile time (8:30-9:00)  that would be AWESOME. Always trying to learn something new and improve myself!

Oh I should also put on here that I am a Sims addict and also enjoy Halo, Harvest Moon, and Zelda. As well as Star Wars, LOTR, and Harry Potter. :)

-Ashley

Hey Ashley,

I am new here as of today also! And I must say, I am a Sims addict also, but I haven't played the game in a long time. And I love Zelda and Harry Potter though. I guess if I was a true HP fan, I would have read the books, but just a movie fan here. And I have played Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and that was like on the Nintendo 64. I came really close to beating the game twice but each time I got close, I would always find that my game was erased, though I think the first time I tripped over the controller cord, which in turn, knocked the console into the floor, causing the game to mess up, lol. Anyways, welcome!

Man, I miss me some Harvest Moon... I wasted many good hours over several different versions of that game ha!  

I posted a similar question to yours about weight training to help marathon stuff over here.  

Welcome aboard!  

The path to Swolehalla is paved with a lot of Swolehate, and you won't get there without being Swole of Spirit too.

Race: Fiendish Blue Extension Cord

Class: Warrior
Links:  MFP  Battle Log  Current Challenge

Archived