Forums are back in action! ×

Promotion list!

I made the Captains list! For those of you that don't know the system, Lieutenants are reviewed in their 3rd year for eligibility for promotion to Captain. Once the board determines eligibility they give the LT a sequence number and the LT waits for that number to come up. Usually between 1-6 months. The big thing is getting on the list because once you are on it you will get promoted as long as you don't do something illegal, immoral, or are out of shape. So I'm super jacked.

That's awesome, man! Congradulations, Almost-Captain!

"Let another say. 'Perhaps the worst will not happen.' You yourself must say. 'Well, what if it does happen? Let us see who wins!' ".

- Seneca, 63 AD

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength." - Henry Rollins

I wish...a Captain in the Navy is an O-6 which is like a Full Bird Colonel in the Army. I will be just an O-3...think of Tom Hanks in Saving Private Ryan for Army or Tom Cruise in Top Gun for navy...they were both O-3.

Or Uhura in Star Trek: TOS

Or Samantha Carter in SG-1 (before promotion to Major)

Or Lewis Nixon in Band of Brothers

Or Uhura in Star Trek: TOS

Or Samantha Carter in SG-1 (before promotion to Major)

Or Lewis Nixon in Band of Brothers

^^ why i love Nerd Fitness Community - responses like this.

Congrats on making the list 1Fever - you're the man.

-S

Rebel Leader. I post videos of my dog on Instagram, and sometimes even share fitness wisdom. SOMETIMES.

Hey I made the Woot of the week! Thanks to everyone and my Soldiers. You guys and your inspiring stories and lives make what I do totally worth it....did I just say "totally" worth it? Apparently, I went from Soldier to Valley girl in one sentance...anyway thanks alot Steve and the rest of you guys!