Forums are back in action! ×

My First Very Small Success...

MMOWarrior

Today BBQ was catered into work for lunch, food being around is something that happens pretty often around here.. :(

Well I stuck to my Lean Cuisine and have stayed away from all the food...  and god I love BBQ!!

anyway.. I'm new around here and just learning my way around.. I'd like to join the next 6 week challenge so during this week I'm trying out a few small successes to help push me forward..

Thanks for listening..

Deborah

Deborah - Level 1 Hobbit Adventurer
STR - 2, DEX - 2, STA - 2, CON - 2, WIS - 4, CHA - 3

Good job sticking to your guns! It's recognizing the little successes that get you through an entire challenge so best of luck in the upcoming one!

LVL 3: Zoran Warrior

STR:9 | DEX:5 | STA:10 | CON:5 | WIS:12.75 | CHA:9

Current Challenge: Not Really A 6 Week Challenge Challenge

Previous Challenges: 1st2nd

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

Excellent. Next time they have BBQ - have a piece of chicken without any of the extra sauces and stuff with a salad.

You'll get best of both worlds that way. =)

Level 3 - Half-Elf Warrior, STR - 5 | DEX - 1 | STA - 6 | CON - 5.5 | WIS - 3.5 | CHA - 5

I know where I'm going, and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want. ~  Ali

Previous Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Archived