Forums are back in action! ×

Another Brit, Limey and UK stepping up :)

It's a pleasure to be here and I'm really looking forward to getting down to the nitty gritty of things. :nevreness:

Just a quick Bio....I'm 35 and live in Durham, North East England and have recently taken the plunge and moved in with the missus :rapture: We're a busy working couple and when I'm not chilling on the sofa I'm chasing the burglars down the streets....no I don't live in a crime hot spot I'm a cop!! Now I pride myself on my appearance and like to think I can keep up with the fleeing crooks, but when you're surrounded by take-always that offer great deals and colleagues that want nothing, but to eat on the go you can imagine that it's a little tough to keep in shape!!

That's why it's time to sort my life out. I'm 240lbs and haven't been able to maintain a decent level of fitness and healthy living since leaving the British Army in 2003. I'm excited about the challenge ahead, but know I'm goanna need all the support and motivation to get beyond the usual fail points.... like 3 weeks.

Speak to you all soon

Frosty :peaceful:

Hello my fellow english man!

Just started up myself! Loving this site...loads of little workouts to do at home which should be great for you considering your busy life!! The hardest part is always saying no, and the first few weeks are always hard so I wish you all the best avoiding them donuts (i miss them sooo)!! Your taking your first step joining today and should be proud :)!

Best of luck to both of us lol! Hope to see your updates and progress...lets hope this english weather picks up a bit as well eh haha xx

Hello my fellow english man!

Just started up myself! Loving this site...loads of little workouts to do at home which should be great for you considering your busy life!! The hardest part is always saying no, and the first few weeks are always hard so I wish you all the best avoiding them donuts (i miss them sooo)!! Your taking your first step joining today and should be proud :)!

Best of luck to both of us lol! Hope to see your updates and progress...lets hope this english weather picks up a bit as well eh haha xx

Ahh donuts.....goodbye my jelly filled friend. I hear over the next few days the weather is picking up so before you know it yours truly will have his milk bottle legs out on show ready for some true tanning to take affect :)

Archived