Forums are back in action! ×

KingZora: Since when can I...

KingZora

... deadlift 225lbs!

My 160lb self just put up more weight than I really thought possible right now!  I was stuck at 195 a few weeks ago thinking I would be there for a while on my current diet... and then blasted through the plateau and a few workouts later I found myself putting 2 plates on each side this morning and made it through my 1x5!  I felt like death afterwards, but god did it feel good :D

LVL 3: Zoran Warrior

STR:9 | DEX:5 | STA:10 | CON:5 | WIS:12.75 | CHA:9

Current Challenge: Not Really A 6 Week Challenge Challenge

Previous Challenges: 1st2nd

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

Woooo! *dances around*

What a huge accomplishment. Congrats!

Level 3 - Half-Elf Warrior, STR - 5 | DEX - 1 | STA - 6 | CON - 5.5 | WIS - 3.5 | CHA - 5

I know where I'm going, and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want. ~  Ali

Previous Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

I have been using alternating grip for the heaviest set... all of the lighter warmup sets I make sure to use double overhand grip to really work on my grip strength and take some stress off the shoulders.

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

Since when can I bench press 135lbs!  This morning... for the first time since I "benched" that much back when I was running track and it was terrible non-full ROM with the spotter who just nudges it to lockout for you, I managed to do a full 5x5 at that weight.  Putting plates on the side of the bar for the first time since I began training was a great feeling :D

Archived