Forums are back in action! ×

An Aloha From Hawaii

Hi everyone,

My name's Lee and I'm a long time nerd, otaku, and hardgainer. That said, I love fitness and was a track athlete in high school. I went to college in Japan and Hawaii and am now working on my new website, Lifedojo.

Nice to meet you. I am looking forward to participating in the forums here.

Long live the rebellion!

Hiya, welcome! Do you still run? I'm getting back into it after an injury, and I could use all the help I can get! :P I hope you're going to join our Challenge, it's a great way to push/be pushed toward your goals, whatever they may be. Don't tell anyone, but I hear there is a Zombie Fighting squad devoted to gaining strenth and stamina which you can join if you want.

"Let another say. 'Perhaps the worst will not happen.' You yourself must say. 'Well, what if it does happen? Let us see who wins!' ".

- Seneca, 63 AD

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength." - Henry Rollins

@Plex I've been an avid anime/manga fan since I was young and lived in Japan for a couple of years for college.

@Alethia Thanks for the invite to the Zombie Fighting squad. I'll check it out. I'm not doing competitive long distance running anymore because of injuries. It's not worth the risk for me. I still enjoy going out for a jog in the woods occasionally. That said, I do know a lot about running and if you have any questions feel free to ask!