Forums are back in action! ×

I've been away from the boards for awhile not and figured it was time to start using again! I've been making lots of progress since joining a gym! When I started reading nerd fitness I weighed right at 200lbs and I'm 5'10''. Now I weigh 165lbs, can run 3 miles, and lift more than I ever could imagine! I feel better, I think better, everything is well better lol. Thank you steve for making Nerd Fitness and encouraging so many to get off our ass and level up our lives!

Anyway, anyone doing the warrior dash in NC this august? Three friends and I are gonna be there and I think it's gonna rock! :D

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Dude, I'm hella impressed! Great job!! Keep up the good work!

The greatest weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed - Steven Biko

Uma coisa é você achar que está no caminho certo, outra é achar que seu caminho é o único (It is one thing to believe you are on the right path; it's yet another to believe yours is the only path) - Paulo Coelho

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dtayq

Thank you both! It's been really hard and I stumbled more than once. It's been worth it and of course the hardest is to come, keeping it up and not falling back into old habits.

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!