Forums are back in action! ×

a nerd is a nerd is a nerd...

Hi I'm chayleah and I'm a nerd! (I think)

I'm not really a gamer or scifi kind of girl...more a Math and Science are really awesome and interesting and should be done all day kind of nerd.

Sooooooo about me.  My mid 30's have been interesting...I have learned a lot about my body and my mentality and I am ready to take everything to the next level.  I have 3 very active kiddos that I need to keep up with and I just want to feel like I am being the best me possible.

I work from home which can be lonely and counterproductive to my health and fitness goals so I'm hoping the community here will give me another level of inspiration and accountability.  So now on to my very first 6 week challenge. Woot!!

Welcome to the rebellion, math is awesome (and phyiscs!), though I can't quite do them all day. :P Good luck with your challenge, I'm sure you'll ace your goals; the accountability here really helps keep things on track! A few times I have been tempted to skip a workout or overindulge in food, but then there is the little thought of "I can't do that, I'll drop a grade on my challenge" that puts all of that to a halt!

Level 2 Gnome adventurerSTR 3|DEX 3|STA 5|CON 8|WIS 11|CHA 3

Challenge 2

Archived