Forums are back in action! ×

Becoming the person I want to be.

Hi there greetings from near Belfast in Ireland- ive finally plucked up courage to post.

Since June last year I've embarked on a weight loss journey. When I started I was 266lb or 19 stone in uk money. As of this Thursday I weigh 184 lb or 13 stone 2 lb in uk.

Of course typical of me while losing the weight I became the cliche of just doing cardio until January when I started adding resistance. The problem was with being so adept at avoiding exercise until i started my journey i really lacked structure to what I was doing at the gym . Thankfully a friend in work recommended nerd fitness. About 3 weeks ago I started the basic nerd fitness body weight plan.

I just can't compare my life now to what it was a year ago and I love it.

I've 9 lb to get to the weight I want to be, and would like to be there on my birthday on 3 May.

Don't worry it isn't you. :D

Welcome! You came at a busy time, we're all thinking about all of the goals we want to have on the challenge that starts (for me) in about an hour.

It's awesome that you've managed to lose all that weight, and not to mention the fact you'll be at your ideal weight for you birthday.

Level 5 Orc Citizen Soldier

STR 7.5|DEX 9.5|STA 11|CON 12|WIS 20.5|CHA 8.5

Old Challenges 15/4 3/6 7/25

"Do it now."

Archived