Forums are back in action! ×

Plex is back

*shuffles in*

Hi all.

I apologize for the interruption in plex-related services, updates, and general encouragement.

I was informed around the 26th or so, that I was moving to a new place as my roommates had bought a house and were leaving. So I kind of needed to spend about the last 5 days in March packing, finding a new place, and cleaning the CRAP out of the apartment. All of this while working 40 hours a week and trying to find about 5 hours a week to be social so I didn't lose my mind.

I then spent about 4 days in April unpacking and just getting settled.

Unfortunetly, all of this meant that

A) I was without internet for a while

B) The gym suffered (as in none for like a week and a half)

C) The diet suffered (no cooking ware as it was packed or no time to cook, take your pick)

BUT,

A) I have internet (Obviously...)

B) Just went to the gym tonight for a glorious 3.5 hour workout where I did a little bit of EVERYTHING

C) Diet has been back on since the 2nd. And Paleo+dairy is AMAZING once again.

In other news, spring has apparently been skipped in my area and we are proceeding directly toward deathly-hot-omg-hate-sweat-humidty-summer.

In any case, I missed you all terribly and I look forward once again to being active.

P.S. I especially want to apologize to my squad for the challenge. I kind of left them with only a very brief message. You guys rule and I know you did well without me.

"She turned me into a newt!"

"A newt?"

"I got better..."

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/NFPlex

That's NFPlex.

ugh, you have my sympathy. Moving sucks. Your roommates screwed up giving you only 5 days of notice (for moving house I'd give at least 30 days' notice, otherwise the landlord is likely to keep your deposit).

also, summers are very nice over here in the wild West ...

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.