Forums are back in action! ×

regarding The Greatest Contest In the History of the World...

So, I'm rather interested. However, is it for those strictly following the strength guide, or does it just conveniently coincide with its release, as motivation for those starting it up? The guide is EXCELLENT (way to go, Steve and Vic!), and the strength aspects of my workouts will feature most of the concepts, but I plan to keep on keeping on with my Crossfir WOD's, too.

Also, will the contest be tied in with the regular Challenges next month, or a whole 'nother ball of wax?

Totally cool if you want the contest to be a testing ground for the specific programs detailed in the strength guide, but if any efforts are welcomed, I may plan on throwing my hat in the ring...

...and, thus, prepare myself for the egocrush that'll be progres pics. ;)

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." --GK Chesterton

Domine, non sum dignus ut intres sub tectum meum, sed tantum dic verbo et sanabitur anima mea...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jbaileysewell

Hey Knight

That contest is only open to people that buy the guide and use the programs in it. Hopefully this isn't a surprise, but I want to use the testimonials and pictures I get from this contest to put on the site to show that the guide actually works. I just wanted to have a fun kick-ass contest to make sure people follow through with the plans.

the challenges here will still be open to anybody and everybody, but this specific contest is just for folks following the Rebel Strength Guide.

-S

Rebel Leader. I post videos of my dog on Instagram, and sometimes even share fitness wisdom. SOMETIMES.

Just to clarify.. When participating in the contest all of my workouts would be determined by what is included in the Strength Training Guide. I shouldn't do any additional strength training workouts (that arn't part of the guide), is that correct? If so, are extra cardio workouts okay.. for example I have a race coming up and wouldn't want to cut any running time out.