Forums are back in action! ×

Hitting targets!

Sweet, well done! Thats definitely a big step!

"Let another say. 'Perhaps the worst will not happen.' You yourself must say. 'Well, what if it does happen? Let us see who wins!' ".

- Seneca, 63 AD

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength." - Henry Rollins

Thought you might be interested to have a rower butt in here. That is a pretty solid time :) I'm not sure of your gender or age though so tough to say exactly. However, here is the link to the results to one of the biggest erg races in the US and you can compare times with your peers:

http://www.crash-b.org/web/results-2011/

Keep up the good work!

edit: I should note that especially if you are under 30, these times include very very elite athletes (Olympians, National Team rowers and the like) so you are comparing yourself to the best.

Thought you might be interested to have a rower butt in here. That is a pretty solid time :) I'm not sure of your gender or age though so tough to say exactly. However, here is the link to the results to one of the biggest erg races in the US and you can compare times with your peers:

http://www.crash-b.org/web/results-2011/

Keep up the good work!

edit: I should note that especially if you are under 30, these times include very very elite athletes (Olympians, National Team rowers and the like) so you are comparing yourself to the best.

Cheers, I was hoping I'd get a comment from someone in the know! I'm 22yo male 5'7" (just) and about 73kg; so I don't really have the physique of a rower. I managed it again today (7.56.1) so it wasn't a fluke earlier in the week. :P

I have no idea what the class ranges are but if I fall in the junior category I wouldn't be last! :D