Forums are back in action! ×

Baker logs on. Baker joins your party.

Hey gang, it's far past time I joined the adventure going on over here.

I'm 27, married, with a 3-year-old daughter. I blog at http://manvsdebt.com and currently am traveling around the U.S. in our RV. :-)

Here are my starting stats (4/2):

6'0"

232.7 lbs

32.7% bodyfat

43" around belly button

I have more stats w/ pics here (my personal fitness journal): http://manvsfat.com/stats-and-pictures/

My initial goal is 17.5% bodyfat and 200 lbs. I've never been near either since middle school likely.

If my math is right, that would put me at 165 pounds of lean - and 35 pounds of fat.

That's losing 41 pounds of fat and gaining 9 pounds of muscle from my current Bod Pod stats.

I'm doing the "Slow Carb" diet from 4HB and the Rebel Training workouts (strength w/ a bit of the fitness workouts mixed in on off days).

I look forward to helping you level up. In my day, not a single horde priest MT Healed better than me. (No for real, I was the best). ;-)

xoxoxo

-Baker

Test%
Test%

Baker!

Effing awesome. So glad to have you on here...these folks will keep you in line. Everybody, make sure Baker keeps his promises and feel free to make fun of him when he doesn't.

-S

Rebel Leader. I post videos of my dog on Instagram, and sometimes even share fitness wisdom. SOMETIMES.

Hey Baker!

Welcome aboard! First you read my mind with your Mark and Angie analogy, and now here you are stalking me too. :P

Looking forward to following your progress. Should you ever swing your RV up Canada-way I'd be happy to show you how we Canucks live.. and maybe pick your brain just a little bit while the kids play in the backyard.. :)

Jason

Follow my adventures!

Me | My Youtube | Facebook | RunKeeper

Welcome! I've enjoyed reading your ManvsDebt. Though I tried making a list of all my posessions and stopped when I literally ran out of lead in my pencil. Oy.

Good luck to you! Do you have any fitness goals you want to accomplish? I've found that I do way better when I have concrete performance goals to work toward over "lose weight". There's so many factors and fluctuations with the second, it can get very frustrating!

"Let another say. 'Perhaps the worst will not happen.' You yourself must say. 'Well, what if it does happen? Let us see who wins!' ".

- Seneca, 63 AD

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength." - Henry Rollins