Forums are back in action! ×

Herro frenz

I'm 26 years old, I've recently made some major changes in my personal life, and while I've paid lip-service to being fit, I think it's time to make some major changes there too. 

Since getting into strength training a little over a year ago where I lived within walking distance of my gym, I have recently moved to a new location where there isn't a convenient gym for me to go to. A friend told me about NF, and believe it or not, I've been more motivated and working out consistently since I've started working out at home with no equipment. And, having a bunch of nerds on the same page as me is way more motivating than a bunch of gymbros :D

How am I going to level up? Get my pre-reqs out of the way, apply for and be accepted to the college program I want to attend in January.  Be social. (I've been known to spend a lot of time alone and on my computer. Surprise!) Train body weight exercises and do yoga like it's my job.

Thanks for having me and thanks for reading!

"How does one become a butterfly? You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar."

-Chouji Akimichi 

33.33%
33.33%

BBWW: 6 of 18

37.5%
37.5%

Yoga: 9 of 24

46.15%
46.15%

Brown bag lunch: 12 of 26

Current

Welcome to the rebellion!

You have great goals and I think you will find great support here in the community. I have only been on a short time and feel really at home here.

Cheers!

Lvl 8 ◠Half-Elf breaking free of an Ogre’s body ◠Ranger
STR 11.5; DEX 2; STA 19.5; CON 13; WIS 13; CHA 5
Fire Flower Power-up
“Things Do Not Happen. Things Are Made to Happen†– John F. Kennedy

My current challenge

2014 - My Year of Badassery (Battle Log)

Twitter

Instagram

Past Challenges:

#1; #2; #3; #4, #5, #6, #7, #8

Welcome to the rebellion!

You have great goals and I think you will find great support here in the community. I have only been on a short time and feel really at home here.

Cheers!

Thanks for the welcome. My fitness goals will get more specific as time goes on and I get the hang of this BW thing. It was easier for me to gauge when I was lifting weights what my goals were. I guess for now, it's work my way up from the beginners BW routine to the advanced. 

"How does one become a butterfly? You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar."

-Chouji Akimichi 

33.33%
33.33%

37.5%
37.5%

46.15%
46.15%

Current

Oh Hai! Welcome! The warriors will have lots of tips for you :)

Thanks for the welcome and the direction to check out what the warriors are saying :)

Welcome!  Fellow yoga fiend and bodyweight ninja here.  :)  You've got some great goals!  Feel free to ask questions, we don't (usually) bite.

You are my people! Thanks for the welcome :)

-Chouji Akimichi 

33.33%
33.33%

37.5%
37.5%

46.15%
46.15%

Current

Welcome!  It is amazing how your motivation is boosted farther from the gym, you'll find great resources and support here.  

I'm fighting for nursing school, keep it up!  Cheering for you!

[url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0An_trqbfwIKBdDZ1cjBUMTN5Vi1MLVNsZnNlbDh4UFE&usp=sharing]My first challenge![/url]

Welcome!  It is amazing how your motivation is boosted farther from the gym, you'll find great resources and support here.  

I'm fighting for nursing school, keep it up!  Cheering for you!

Dental hygiene checking in! I'll be cheering for you too!

-Chouji Akimichi 

33.33%
33.33%

37.5%
37.5%

46.15%
46.15%

Current

Archived