Forums are back in action! ×

So I have read some of the articles on nerd fitness and I really love the no gimmicky approach to weight loss and fitness. Not sure I want o go full paleo I love beans and popcorn. My goal is to lose 75lbs. My husband just lost over 100 lbs on an extreme dr monitored diet. Definitely don't want to go that route. Too many unsavory side effects to the process. I am going to star diving into the forums and upgrading my breakfasts. Tomorrow is the start of no more fast food.

Goddess Athena

Human Druid

Level 1

STR-2 DEX-1 STA-1 CON-3 WIS-6 CHA-2

"nothing changes if nothing changes" a friend

Welcome to the boards!

Cutting out processed foods is pretty tough since it's mostly ingrained in our minds from childhood. But! You can totally kick that stuff! I heartily agree with Athena; if you can eat good, clean foods instead of processed stuff, you're 3/4 of the way to your goal!

I'm excited to hear that you're getting started and I wish you the best of luck!

Human Adventurer

Level 1

STR: 3

DEX: 3

STA: 2

CON: 2

WIS: 3

CHA: 2

"What upsets people is not things themselves but their judgements about the things" - Epictetus

Thanks for the encouragement guys!  I am going to get back to walking.  Been off of it for  a little over a week now.. Was doing 1/2 -1 mile a day. Will work at 1/2 mile for a few days then go for 1 mile.  I think I will start with the beginner body weight workout at home as well.

Goddess Athena

Human Druid

Level 1

STR-2 DEX-1 STA-1 CON-3 WIS-6 CHA-2

"nothing changes if nothing changes" a friend

Archived