Forums are back in action! ×

One of those dreaded re-introductions/ Red Six checking in…again

So I introduced myself last summer. Long story short…got caught up in the job, family, etc. got lazy. So, aside from the kids being a little older the story remains the same. //

What’s up, Rebels? Alright. I’m gonna keep this short and sweet. I am a 34 year old father of two with an awesome wife. How awesome is she? She took my suggestion and we decorated our son’s nursery with a….wait for it…Star Wars theme. Yeah, she’s the bomb.

Sydney is almost 3 and she’s daddy’s little angel. Xander is 2 months, built like a tank and cute as a button. I need to be there for them. So enough of this lazy and fat crap.

I’ve tried every diet under the sun, blah, blah, blah. You’ve all heard it all before. Time to stop sucking and start dominating. What better place to do it than NF?

I’m 6’1â€, 260 as of this morning’s weigh-in. Here are my short term goals:

1) Complete C25K

2) Bench & squat my weight

3) Do one freakin’ pull up

PS: I just graduated with my Bachelor’s of Business Administration. It would be really easy to celebrate w/ cake, ice cream, etc. Instead, I’m going to celebrate by donating pounds of fat to the gods of Snap Fitness 24/7.

Glad to be aboard.

Porkins

Human Adventurer, Star Pilot, and Bacon Aficionado-(Lvl 3)
STR 4.5 | DEX 1.5 | STA 6.5 | CON 9 | WIS 1.75 | CHA 5.75

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try" ~Yoda/ Veritas vos liberabit

1, 2, Current Challenge

Congrats on the BA degree! And welcome back to the rebellion. We are Star Wars crazy at my house too. SW sheets on the 9 year old's bed, R2 camp chair, SW family stickers on the car and our husky's are named Ahsoka, Kessel, and Wookie. (Yep, named myself after a Spice planet too.) Good luck getting to your goals. Doing a pull up had been one of mine too...for longer than I'd like to admit. 

Kessihl - Level 2 Half Elf / Human1 (STR)  2 (DEX)  2 (STA)  3 (CON)  6 (WIS) 3 (CHA)  Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. 

Thanks, Kessihl! It was a rough slog...but worth it in the end. 
Sheets: check. R2D2 camp chairs: check. Decals on the car: check. Dogs? You've got me there! Love the names. 
PS: I love huskies. When we finally get a dog, I'm pretty sure he/she'll be a husky. 

Porkins

Human Adventurer, Star Pilot, and Bacon Aficionado-(Lvl 3)
STR 4.5 | DEX 1.5 | STA 6.5 | CON 9 | WIS 1.75 | CHA 5.75

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try" ~Yoda/ Veritas vos liberabit

1, 2, Current Challenge

Archived