Forums are back in action! ×

Rebel guides kindle fire compatible?

I've been thinking of buying either the rebel fitness or strength guides but I only have my kindle fire at home. Keep meaning to invest in a new laptop, but between the kindle and my iPhone I can do 95% of what I could do on a PC. I already emailed Steve, and Stacy got back to me right away, but didn't have the answer. She asked if I can open excel and PDFs, which I can, but sometimes they can be a little funky.

I had a couple other questions about the programs I forgot to ask, maybe someone here can tell me and I won't have to pester Steve/Stacy again. First do the programs have good warm ups and recovery "built in"?, and second is there any circuit training in either program or are they the more traditional strength type workouts (do one set, rest, do another set, rest....)?

You may not be able to download open the spreadsheets for workout tracking bit the guides themselves are in PDF format. On my android tablet I can open PDFs with about half a dozen viewer apps I have including my Kindle app. So the Fire should be good to go.

The guides do include warm up exercises and post workout cool down stretching. Depending on the level or which program your following there will be circuit or supersets it depends really.

"By trying to please everyone he had pleased no one, and lost his ass in the bargain." - Aesop 2,500 years ago.
Level 4 Half Ogre Ranger
STR 6|DEX 4|STA 13|CON 11|WIS 5|CHA 8
Zombies, Run! Profile

Archived