Forums are back in action! ×

New to the forum, browsed around and seemed like a fun place to be!

I am a 27 year old male. Currently living in Hamilton, New Zealand.  I am a teacher and currently teach year 5's (which is 4th grade for you Americans), although in previous years I have taught Year 8 (7th grade). As you can most likely tell by my name and avatar I am a big comics fan with Daredevil being my Favourite character. I also read a bunch of other Marvel and DC comics.

On to fitness then. I have struggled with my weight through my early 20's and am now finally starting to see the light thanks to an awesome PT. I have packed on some solid muscle and have grown in strength over the past 6 months but my eating habits have stopped me from reaching my full potential. I have now got a plan in place for my eating and so I should see some great results in no time.

My approach to training is to not back down and I push myself as far as I can go every session. That means lifting heavy and plenty of supersets.  

I am on here mainly for some motivation and a place to keep track of my achievements and get some advice!

Guest Dirty Deads

Welcome Mr. Murdock! How are you doing with IF? I love it myself. I feel more energetic and the weight seems to take care of itself with minimal exercise. I'm using a 4 hour window, but extend to 6 if I need it.

Archived