Forums are back in action! ×

New to the forums, but not the Rebellion

Hello out there. 

I've been reading and using this site for the past year, but I just now decided to use the forums.  I am mostly active on MFP instead, but I thought it would be nice to get support here, too.

So, where to begin?  I love Zelda: Ocarina of Time.  That and Shenmue are my favorite video games.  :)  But I don't have much time to play video games anymore, as I am a college student and my life tends to be dominated by homework.

I am also a vegan, and I have been lifting weights.  I'm about to graduate and lose my access to the gym, so I'm going to start doing bodyweight exercises instead.  

So, hello.  :)

Holy crap you're two favorite games are also mine. Maybe not a shocker on the Zelda but Shenmue for sure. Have you played Deadly premonition? It reminds me of Shenmue so much at times. 

Anyway, enough of me geeking out. Welcome aboard! Good job on all your progress this far!

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Hey!  Great to hear from you!  

Yeah, I haven't met many people who have played Shenmue or who know much about it.

No, I've never played it or heard of it.  But if it reminds you of Shenmue, I'll have to look it up.  :)

Archived