Forums are back in action! ×

4 liters down

Guest Dirty Deads

Guest Dirty Deads

I have been 3 months without soda. I have switched to unsweetened carbonated waters like Talking Rain.

Some people say they are still bad for you. My research has concluded that it's bs. Anyways, I was drinking 2-4 liters of diet soda daily and now I might drink 2 liters of TR in a week.

I will eventually ween myself from the teat of carbonation as it is my addiction, but for now it's all about health.

Guest Dirty Deads

Do you feel different?  Any caffeine withdrawal?

I still down coffee like a madman so no caffeine withdrawals. The first month I went through stomach cramps and shakiness and was just nauseated all the time. In the past I'd have fixed that with another soda, but I decided to suffer through it and now I don't even have the cravings. I crave sweets less too, which tells me the artificial sweeteners were making me crave them. .

I still down coffee like a madman so no caffeine withdrawals. The first month I went through stomach cramps and shakiness and was just nauseated all the time. In the past I'd have fixed that with another soda, but I decided to suffer through it and now I don't even have the cravings. I crave sweets less too, which tells me the artificial sweeteners were making me crave them. .

Thats crazy to think soda can do that to a person. Seriously congrats on getting off soda, very proud. Ive heard of the regular headaches, crankiness, etc, but never of those withdrawals. And since ive cut out majority of added sugar foods, my craving for sweets is nothing like it used to be. I was a constant candy eater, and was always craving it. Now i definitely dont notice the cravings as strongly. Its more like "hm a sweet treat would be nice" versus "EAT ALL CANDY." 3 weeks of no candy felt like hell, but it was the best thing i have ever done.

Level 1 Elf Adventurer STR 2|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 4

Archived