Forums are back in action! ×

Watching from the sidelines...

...no more ! After stumbling upon this site a few years ago, doing nothing and thus forgetting about it (it was radiating too much awesomeness for me to handle at that time), I rediscovered it at the end of last year and finally made some changes. And now I'm finally signing up for the forum and hopefully embarking on the next 6 week challenge.

I'm currently working as cabin crew in Dubai (BIG change from engineering, although still aeronautics), and my biggest challenges are dealing with fatigue and eating healthy (not happening right now). Aircraft food is full of crap, plus I eat when I'm bored, even if I only have a few minutes at a time.

Anyway, I'll leave the goal listing for the quests and challenges, just wanted to say hello, and thanks for all the motivating content you've all supplied while I was passively reading ^^

Rebel on !

Welcome! Congratulations for taking the first step and getting started. I look forward to hearing about your goals. 

Lvl 8 ◠Half-Elf breaking free of an Ogre’s body ◠Ranger
STR 11.5; DEX 2; STA 19.5; CON 13; WIS 13; CHA 5
Fire Flower Power-up
“Things Do Not Happen. Things Are Made to Happen†– John F. Kennedy

My current challenge

2014 - My Year of Badassery (Battle Log)

Twitter

Instagram

Past Challenges:

#1; #2; #3; #4, #5, #6, #7, #8

Thank you :-)

Oh I already have my goals for now, just thought It'd be boring to list them here, especially since I'm just getting started, so it's mostly stuff like "stick to my workout plan !" or "cook one meal a week" ^^

Although you're right that I should already list them somewhere here...that's the whole point. Maybe in the battle logs section ?

Archived