Forums are back in action! ×

Warrior Dash St. Jude Charity!

smazzon1

St-jude-warrior.gif

Hello all! I'm sure most of you are aware of the Warrior Dash, an obstacle course that's similar to Tough Mudder. I'm doing the WD in August in NJ. 

I've also signed up to be a St. Jude Volunteer! I'm raising money for the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, where doctors and researchers look for cures to help out sick children. 

If you want to donate, please click this link.  It will take you to my fundraising page where there's more information about St. Jude and the charity. 

If anyone else is a volunteer, link you pages in this thread! Let's do it for the kids!

"If you die, you die. A man must constantly exceed his level." - Bruce Lee

I got a $30 donation today! I'm up to $55 (after I donated $25). Whoohoo!

tumblr_mlqfvlmpvO1s7vda1o1_250.gif

So, I think I'm going to try do a bake sale for money! What type of items would you guys buy?

Chocolate Chip Cookies?

tumblr_mlzma0grcu1qh4hnzo1_500.gif

Snicker Doodles?

tumblr_mi8wnsqmbC1s0pvv6o1_400.jpg

Or my favorite, Black Bottoms?

black-bottom-cupcakes.jpg

I told my mom about the bake sale idea, and she said that unless I have a group of people that it might not be a good plan. I would be spending a lot of money for ingredients that I don't have (though I'll still probably bake a couple of batches and sell some). But no worries, I have a new idea! 

I love video games, as many people do. However, I love watching the reactions of scary games even more. I'm too afraid to play them myself so I'll watch Swedish guys get scared instead. 

I have this idea that I could play scary/difficult video games for charity! Kind of like a Let's Play YouTube video except you'll hear me being freaked out and possibly cursing. 

I'm going to ask some friends and family and see what they think. 

tumblr_mavost3BLE1rzhh46o1_500.gif

Archived