Forums are back in action! ×

A new beginning.. hopefully.

Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum, but I am going to try and get active within it (hopefully). I found Nerd Fitness when I was looking around the internet about parkour, and just about getting in shape. I am 19 years of age, standing at a height of 5'11" and wieghing at 135 lbs. I am a little under weight, but have always been. I find it very difficult for myself to get motivated to start working out, but I know I will eventually get around to getting a regular schedule of working out (Or so I tell myself). I hope joining the rebellion will help get me motivated to start getting me on the right track.

Currently I am an Adventurer, looking to level up my life, then job advance to the Assassin. I am happy to be apart of this rebellion! I hope I don't let anyone down.. including myself. So the best of luck to everyone and myself!

Welcome aboard!  :rapture:

Level 1 Human Ranger

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | STA: 4 | CON: 2 | WIS: 2 | CHA:

"Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers. Pray for powers equal to your tasks. Then, the doing of your work shall be no miracle, but you shall be the miracle." - Phillips Brooks

thank you everyone! so far I have got a good start. also I am trying to go paleo as well. Thanks for the welcome and the advice. I have found some motivation to get me started. My life as an adventurer begins! I hope to job advance to an Assassin. Best of luck to everyone as well.

Archived