Forums are back in action! ×

Nerd and fitness, right up my alley.

Hello, friends. My name is HierophantJ and I'm in love with fitness. I'd consider myself an adept within the realm of excersise, but we've always got things to learn and it's great to have a community cause we all need to be prodded in the right direction every once in a while. I had a hard time picking a class, but I went with assassin as body mechanics is my main priority. I have general experience in quite a few categories, including Martial Arts (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu blue belt), lifting weights, bodyweight training, nutrition, and competition (Cutting weight, adrenaline dump, etc.) My weak points are there too, as I have never been very good at cardio and I unfortunately (As of this moment anyway) am a cigarette smoker. As far as the nerd aspect goes, I'm a huge league of legends fan, and I've been gaming for as long as I can remember. I've played MMORPG's - Mainly SWTOR and Runes of Magic, but don't play them anymore. And I'm a gigantic Star Wars nerd - I can talk about the traditional and extended universe all day.

My goal with joining this community is simply to keep myself accountable and on-track. Anyways, I look forward to poking around, learning more, and contributing whatever knowledge I can. Love & Peace.

Level: 1 [Trandoshan Assassin]

Str: 4 Dex: 3 Con: 2 Wis: 5 Cha: 1 

• [*]All Is Mind.[*]Everything Vibrates.[*]As Above So Below.[*]All things seperate flow back to One.

Welcome! I think you'll be a good addition to the group and probably give as much advice as you get, if not more!

And I'm currently in a SWTOR addiction phase. Same with WOW. It comes in phases where I'll do 12 hour benders, then not touch it for months.

Level 2 Wood Elf. Druid at Heart, Training With the RangersSTR 7|DEX 3|STA 9|CON 5.5|WIS 5.75|CHA 3.5

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/30484-gilfrens-grab-at-great-gams/?hl=gilfren]Challenge Thread

12 hours isn't a bender! ;)

Damn I quit right before the Hutt Cartel expansion was released, and I think I played 48 hours straight through the double exp weekend haha! This is unfortunately why I can not play these types of games, I have a super addictive personality. :playful:

Level: 1 [Trandoshan Assassin]

Str: 4 Dex: 3 Con: 2 Wis: 5 Cha: 1 

• [*]All Is Mind.[*]Everything Vibrates.[*]As Above So Below.[*]All things seperate flow back to One.

I tend to play wow much longer, just because I've played for so many years that its a loyalty thing.. But now that SWTOR is free, I've been dabbling more often.

But yea, these games are literally detrimental to my health

Level 2 Wood Elf. Druid at Heart, Training With the RangersSTR 7|DEX 3|STA 9|CON 5.5|WIS 5.75|CHA 3.5

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/30484-gilfrens-grab-at-great-gams/?hl=gilfren]Challenge Thread

Archived