Forums are back in action! ×

Personal Fitness Milestone Reached!

Amuo

I don't really know how much of an accomplishment this is but I feel really good about myself! Yesterday I decided to take some progress pics just for future reference.

After taking a few shots I realized that my body fat % had dropped low enough that I was able to see a few small bumps sticking out of my belly. At first I thought maybe I was seeing things or that the light was playing tricks on my eyes. But to my surprise I realized that I was finally able to see my 6 pack for the first time ever!

I was so excited that I shared it with a few of my friends and siblings; they congratulated me and acknowledged all the hard work I put into my efforts.

I was only able to see them after pulling my skin tightly though so I still have some more fat to lose; but at least I know they're there!   :triumphant:

Amuo
Level 2 Interstellar Assassin

STR: 4 | DEX: 4 | STA: 6 | CON: 4 | WIS: 5.25 | CHA: 2

Haha, I'll probably the one poking and prodding myself as they slowly emerge :P

Amuo

LOL I start copping a feel every time I realize I have either muscles I haven't felt before or ones that are even bigger than before.  

needless to say I'm touching myself a lot ;)  he he he he it's fabulous. No shame in my game.

Good for you- and keep pushing!!!!  and go ahead- touch away- it's awesome.  Very physical tangible result of hard work... and it's something of which to be very proud.

Thanks guys for the compliments! It's really motivating :redface-new:

Amuo

Archived