Forums are back in action! ×

New to the forums but not to weights

Hey folks,

i´m 19, from Germany and just recently discovert this website.

Well i lift weights since last october. I´m just a beginner but got through a 5x5 routine quite some results and just recently discovered the deadlift also as the squat because no one at my gym is doing these(atleast not when i´m there). As to my momentary results, I squat 176lb, benchpress 110lbs and deadlift 198lbs.

Well as mentioned i´m german, 19 years old and study engineering. In my spare time I like to lift weights, practise with my band or just playing some games/ reading books. These were also the reason for me to stay away from sports all the time, I was the kind of guy who always got selected last in P.E. classes because of my slow and sluggish movements, while my bodytype is the natural muscular one(the irony).

Well to the nerdier side of mine: as mentioned I like to play games like Dota, TES or the Last Remnant while i´m a big fan of the fable franchise. And the none engineering themed books I read are mostly based on some form of norse mythology.

I joined this community hoping to find some advice and mostly motivation further way.

Also please excuse my poor english skills there.

Level: 1, Æsir Warrior

STR 4/DEX 2/STA 1/CON 3/WIS 2/CHA3

Hate is a place where a man who can’t stand sadness goes.

hello and welcome!  I love norse mythology, especially since most people don't even know that's how we got our weekday names.  I know how you feel being picked last for sports while also being the muscular one.  Just because I was pudgy as a kid didn't mean I didn't have a lot of power behind me.  Your english is fine.  There are all different forums for what you want to know.  There are diet forums and exercise forums.  Do not be shy- we are all in this together.  viel gluck!

Archived